Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- 2 Slices of whole grain bread
- approx. 1/2 tsp. Butter
- approx. 1/4 tsp. Mustard
- 1 slice of your favourite cheese swiss cheese
- 1 Chicken bologna or any sliced sausage of your choice
- additional: A few teaspoons of mother-in-law or your favourite relish (optional
- Paste some butter on one side of a slice of bread. Paste some mustard on the other side of the slice of bread.
- Add the cheese or a slice of cheese and top with a slice of bologna and some more cheese or another slice of cheese. Finish up with a slice of bread. Paste some more butter on the top of last slice of bread.
- Place sandwich on a hot skillet. Press the top a bit to help keep some of the heat within the bread.
- Brown on both sides. Remove when cheese starts to melt. Cool before serving.
- As an extra step, you can add your favourite relish or chopped vegetables to the grilled cheese sandwich.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved