Mango Kiwi Sorbet
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 mango peeled and seeded
- 2 ripe kiwi fruit
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- Blend the ripe kiwi in a blender.
- Note: Make sure the kiwi is ripe and soft to the touch. If it is green it is more likely to itch the throat or cause some allergic reaction.
- Blend the mango.
- Chill overnight. Then blend the kiwi, mango, juice and sugar together.
- Freeze again before serving.
Click here for step by step recipe with pictures.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved