Vegan Banana Ice Cream
- 1 1/2 cup ripe banana chopped and frozen
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp almond essence
- Peel, chop and wrap the banana in plastic wrap and place in the freezer.
- Blend the frozen bananas in a food processor or a blender until smooth.
- Add the vanilla, cinnamon and almond to the banana. Place the mixture into the freezer until frozen.
- Serve plain or with your favourite ice cream topping or fruits.
Click here for step by step recipe with pictures.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved