Tuna Puff Filling (Tuna Salad)
Author: Felix (Simply Trini Cooking)
Recipe type: Seafood
Serves: Serves 4
- 2 tins tuna (in water)
- 2 pimento peppers (red and green) , chopped finely
- 1½ tbsp lemon juice
- 1 small onion or ½ medium onion, chopped finely
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ cup mayonnaise, reduced fat
- ¼ tsp salt
- Pepper to taste
- Drain and squeeze excess water from the tuna using the back of a spoon. Add the lemon juice pimento peppers and onion.
- Add salt, black pepper and pepper to taste. Mix thoroughly. Add the mayonnaise and adjust salt and pepper if desired.
- Tuna filling/ salad may be used for a tuna sandwich or tuna puff.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved