Tuna Puff Filling (Tuna Salad)
- 2 tins tuna in water
- 2 pimento peppers red and green , chopped finely
- 1 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 small onion or 1/2 medium onion chopped finely
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise reduced fat
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Pepper to taste
- Drain and squeeze excess water from the tuna using the back of a spoon. Add the lemon juice pimento peppers and onion.
- Add salt, black pepper and pepper to taste. Mix thoroughly. Add the mayonnaise and adjust salt and pepper if desired.
- Tuna filling/ salad may be used for a tuna sandwich or tuna puff.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved