Trinistyle Scrambled Eggs
- 2 to matoes chopped
- 4 leaves chadon beni chopped finely
- 3 leaves big leaf thyme chopped finely
- 1 sprig chive chopped
- 1/2 onion
- 1 clove garlic chopped finely
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- Salt to taste optional
- Unsalted butter about 2 tsp.
- Blend together the ingredients, besides the butter. In a frying pan, over a low flame, melt a little butter. Then add the egg mixture. Make sure the fire is low.
- Mix continuously to scramble. Fry until golden
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved