Trini Parsad II (Flour Parsad)
- 1 tin evaporated milk 410g
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp elychee cardamom
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 tbsp. grated ginger
- 1/2 lb unsalted butter or ghee
- 2 cups flour enriched
- Bring to a boil the milk, sugar, elychee and ginger. Set aside.
- In another pot melt the butter or ghee. Add raisins. After about 2 minutes, add flour and stir continuously.
- Stir until the mixture achieves a golden brown colour. Pour in the milk and continue stirring until it leaves the sides of the pot and looks fluffy in appearance. Remove to cool.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved