Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time:1 hr
Total Time: 1 hr 20 mins
- Pastry for one 9″ crust pie
- 1 cup butter melted and cooled to room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 6 oz Nestle Toll House Semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- Whipped cream or ice cream
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Prepare pastry. In a large bowl, beat eggs until foamy.
- Add flour, sugars; beat until well blended.
- Blend in butter. Stir in semi-sweet chocolate morsels and walnuts.
- Pour into pastry lined pie plate. Bake until set, about 1 hour. Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream, if desired.
Click the link to download the PDF version of this recipe.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved