Tandoori Fried Fish
- 2 packs fish fillets about 4 fillets
- lime juice to wash the fillets
- 2 tbsp. tandoori massala
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 2 tbsp green seasoning
- 1 tbsp. paprika
- 1 tbsp. fish seasoning
- 2 tsp. parsley
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 dash of white pepper
- 1 tsp. salt
- Wash the fillet with lime juice and cut in four.
- tandoori fried fish
- Season with the fish seasoning, parsley, paprika, pepper, salt, and green seasoning.
- Add the tandoori masala and mix well. Leave to marinate for at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Prepare the breading and coating for the fish.
- In a plate, place the Panko bread crumbs with a little parsley and in another plate the cornstarch.
- First coat the fish fillet with the cornstarch.
- Then press in the fish fillet onto the Panko bread crumbs.
- Place the coated fish on a tray. Leave to rest for about five minutes.
- Heat the oil. Fry the fish, turning to make sure each side is evenly fried.
- Fry for about 3 minutes.
- Remove and drain on paper towels. Serve hot.
Click here for step by step recipe with pictures.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved