Servings: 1 1/2 cup (serving size 1 tbsp.)
- 1 cup tamarind pulp
- 2 leaves chadon beni culantro
- 2 cloves garlic grated
- 1 tbsp. pepper or to taste
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup of water
- Shell about 7 or 8 tamarinds and separate the seeds.
- Add about 1/2 cup of water to the tamarind. Squeeze the tamarind to separate the pulp.
- Add salt, ground chadon beni and garlic, pepper sauce, and sugar. Mix thoroughly.
- Pour in a separate bowl to serve.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved