Author: Felix (Simply Trini Cooking)
Recipe type: Condiment
Serves: 1½ cup (serving size 1 tbsp.)
- 1 cup tamarind pulp
- 2 leaves chadon beni (culantro)
- 2 cloves garlic (grated)
- 1 tbsp. pepper (or to taste)
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ cup of water
- Shell about 7 or 8 tamarinds and separate the seeds.
- Add about ½ cup of water to the tamarind. Squeeze the tamarind to separate the pulp.
- Add salt, ground chadon beni and garlic, pepper sauce, and sugar. Mix thoroughly.
- Pour in a separate bowl to serve.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved