Sweet Pepper Rice
- 1 cup rice
- 3 small bell peppers red, yellow and green each
- sesame oil
- black pepper
- 1 tbsp. grated ginger
- 1 tbsp. onion finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. chopped chive finely
- soy sauce
- garlic finely chopped
- Heat the oil in a deep iron pot or a wok.
- Add the onion, garlic and ginger. Allow to cook until the onion is soft and clear.
- Add the chopped sweet peppers.
- Stir and cook for 4 minutes.
- Add the rice.
- Sprinkle the soy sauce and add salt to your taste. Mix well.
- Garnish with chive.
Click here for step by step recipe with pictures.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved