Stir Fry Beef with Noodles
- 170 g egg noodles that’s half pack of noodles @ 340g
- 1 green sweet pepper cut in strips
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 oz beef sliced thinly (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 sprigs chive chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp. ginger minced
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 2 tsp. sesame oil
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- Boil and drain noodles under flowing cold water. Drain well and set aside.
- mince garlic and ginger
- Cut beef into thin slices
- Heat wok very hot for about 1 minute.
- Add 2 tbsp oil and saute ginger and garlic for 30 seconds.
- Add beef and stir fry for 1 minute
- Add sweet pepper, chopped chive and salt while stir frying the beef
- Add noodles to the beef and toss adding the soy sauce and sesame oil.
- Mix until the colour looks even. Turn off stove.
- Serve hot.
Click here for step by step recipe with pictures.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved