I just know you would enjoy this steamed fish in chadon beni garlic butter.
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 35 mins
- swai fillets ( any firm fish will do as well)
- green seasoning
- chadon beni garlic butter
- Wash fish fillets with lime and water. Drain. Add chopped onion, green seasoning and salt. Marinate for 15 – 20 minutes
- Wrap the fillets in foil and bake in a 350 degrees F oven for 15 minutes
Poke a few holes in the foil using a fork to allow the steam to escape a bit.
Click the link to download the PDF version of this recipe.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved
Chadon Beni Garlic Butter
- 4 cloves garlic finely grated
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter slightly softened
- 5 leaves chadon beni minced
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt or to taste
- Mix all ingredients to a smooth paste in a bowl. Then refrigerate.