Spicy Egg Salad
Author: Felix (Simply Trini Cooking)
Recipe type: Salads
- 3 hard boiled eggs
- 1 tsp. mustard
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise, low calorie
- ⅓ tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. chadon beni chutney
- ¼ tbsp. pepper sauce
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- Boil the eggs.
- Crush the boiled eggs with a fork. Add the rest of ingredients. Mix well.
- Note: The eggs can be crushed to a paste consistency and used as a filling for puffs as well.
- Refrigerate before serving.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved