- 1 ripe soursop
- 1 1/2 cups milk low fat
- 3/4 cup water divided
- 1 dash Angostura Aromatic Bitters
- 1 dash almond essence or extract
- 1 tin 400g condensed milk
- Wash and peel the ripe soursop and place the pulp in a small pot or bowl. Add a little water (about 1/4 cup) to the pulp. Using the back of a fork mash the pulp a bit.
- Place the pulp in a strainer and continue pressing with the back of a spoon to separate the pulp from the seeds. Add water to pulp; mash then strain. Repeat this step until all the pulp has been removed from the seed.
- Pour the tin of condensed milk into the soursop pulp and stir. Then add 1 1/2 cups of milk and continue stirring. Add the bitters and almond essence and stir. Pour in a mug and serve chilled or with ice.
If you find the punch is too thick, add milk until desired consistency is achieved.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved