I have sorrel jam for you. This recipe is a very easy recipe to follow, and not much work.
Prep Time:10 mins
Cook Time: 40 mins
Total Time: 50 mins
- 2 cups sorrel pulp boiled
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water to boil
- 1 tsp. ginger
- Nutmeg spice, cinnamon stick
- Boiled sorrel with the spices and grate the ginger.
- Blend the sorrel and ginger. Blend until smooth. Pour into a deep pan, add the one cup of sugar, and one cup of water.
- Place on a low flame and allow to simmer until the mixture gets thick. You may have to stir the mixture occasionally.
Click the link to download PDF of this recipe.
Click here for step by step recipe with pictures
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved