Simple Banana Ice Cream
- 1 1/2 cup ripe banana chopped and frozen
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. almond essence
- 1/2 tsp. coconut essence
- 4 tbsp condensed milk you can also use cream, plain or flavored yogurt
- Wrap and freeze the banana in plastic wrap.
- Unwrap frozen banana and place in a food processor or blender along with the other ingredients.
- Blend until smooth and freeze.
- Serve frozen plain or with your favourite ice cream topping or fruits.
Click here for step by step recipe with pictures.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved