- 1 lb. Shrimp shelled, cleaned and seasoned, large (about 16)
- 1 onion chopped
- 4 medium-sized tomatoes chopped
- 1 large sweet pepper chopped
- 3 tbsp. garlic butter
- TO MAKE LEMON SAUCE:
- 1 lemon
- 6-8 leaves of chadon beni
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- Equipment: Bamboo skewers
- Clean and season the shrimp.
- Chop the vegetables and arrange with the shrimp on the bamboo skewers.
- To make lemon sauce: place lemon juice, sugar, chopped chadon beni and butter in a heavy pot. Stir to mix well.
- Place the Kebabs on a plate and spoon the lemon sauce over the kebabs.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved