Sea Moss Drink
Servings: 5 cups
- lb. sea moss
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 1 pk 250ml evaporated milk
- 1 stick of cinnamon
- 2 limes
- 2 tsp. Angostura bitters
- Sugar to taste
- Clean the sea moss and soak with lime juice overnight.
- Wash and boil with the cinnamon until the sea moss becomes jelly like. Remove the cinnamon. Bend and strain the mixture. Leave to cool.
- Place in a blender and add milk (condensed and evaporated). Blend until it becomes smooth and lose.
- Add bitters and sugar to taste. Mix well and serve with ice.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved