Author: Felix (Simply Trini Cooking)
Recipe type: Vegetarian
- 6 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper sauce
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tbsp oil (coconut or olive)
- Dice the tomatoes and slice the onion.
- Sprinkle the salt on the tomatoes.
- Saute the onion and garlic in a little oil.
- Cook until they are translucent and the garlic is slightly golden.
- Add the tomatoes. Saute for about 3 minutes mixing in the pepper.
- Then add ¼ cup water and simmer for 3 more minutes.
- Serve hot.
Click here for step by step recipe with pictures.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved