Author: Felix (Simply Trini Cooking)
Recipe type: Seafood, Breakfast
Serves: Serves 3
- ½ lb saltfish (salted pollock or shark)
- 1 medium-size onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp hot pepper sauce or half a hot pepper (or add pepper to taste)
- 1 sprig chive chopped
- ½ lemon or 1 lime
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 medium sized tomatoes chopped
- Boil, clean and debone the Saltfish. Break into small pieces and wash to take out excess salt. Take up handfuls of saltfish and squeeze out water.
- In a separate bowl add onion, chive, tomatoes, olive oil, lemon juice and pepper to saltfish and mix thoroughly.
- Refrigerate or serve right away.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved