Author: Felix (Simply Trini Cooking)
Recipe type: Appetizers
- 400g peanuts (about 2 cups)
- 4 tbsp salt
- 2 cups water
- Boil 2 cups water. Pour in a bowl and add 4 tbsp salt. Stir until dissolved.
- Soak the peanuts in the brine for 20 mins.
- Drain and place on a baking sheet or pan lined with wax paper or parchment paper.
- Preheat oven for 10 minutes at 400 degrees F, then bake at 350 degrees F for 20 mins.
Click here for step by step recipe with pictures.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved