You will enjoy these raisin almond muffins.
Servings: 12 muffins.
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 cup almond meal
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/3 cup milk 2tbsp condensed milk add water to make 1/3 cup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 cups flour all purpose
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 cup raisins
- Sift flour, baking powder and cinnamon.
- Add almond meal. Mix together. Set aside.
- Melt the butter. Allow to cool.
- Blend the eggs and vanilla together.
- Combine sugar, butter, milk, eggs and vanilla essence.
- Add the flour into the liquid mixture to form a smooth batter.
- Fold in raisins.
- Spoon in batter into 12 paper cups. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Bake 20 – 25 minutes. Serve cool.
Click the link to download the PDF version of this recipe.
Click here for step by step recipe with pictures.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved