Raisin Almond Muffins
Author: Felix (Simply Trini Cooking)
Recipe type: Breads
Serves: 12 muffins.
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 cup almond meal
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ⅓ cup milk ( 2tbsp condensed milk add water to make ⅓ cup)
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
- 2 cups flour, all purpose
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 cup raisins
- Sift flour, baking powder and cinnamon.
- Add almond meal. Mix together. Set aside.
- Melt the butter. Allow to cool.
- Blend the eggs and vanilla together.
- Combine sugar, butter, milk, eggs and vanilla essence.
- Add the flour into the liquid mixture to form a smooth batter.
- Fold in raisins.
- Spoon in batter into 12 paper cups. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Bake 20 – 25 minutes. Serve cool.
Click here for step by step recipe with pictures.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved