This quick cheese bread will surprise you. Even though this cheese bread is a quick bread, the cakey feel and taste will definitely make you wonder if this is bread, is really a bread at all.
Prep time: 25 minutes
Cook time: 40-50 minutes
- 2 cups all-purpose wheat flour white, bleached, enriched
- 1 cup cheddar cheese grated
- 1 cup low fat milk
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter melted
- 2 eggs
- 4 tsp. baking powder aluminum free
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F or 170 degrees C. Butter the loaf pan (9 x 5inches) and set aside.
- In a deep bowl, sift the flour, baking powder and salt together.
- Fold in the cheese. Make a well in the center.
- In a second bowl, beat the eggs and fold in the milk and oil.
- Pour liquid mixture into the flour mixture. Mix well with a wooden spoon or mixer. Do not knead.
- Pour dough into greased pan. Cover with wax paper and let stand for 20 minutes. Bake in oven for 45-50 minutes.
- Unmold and serve.
Click the link to download PDF version of this recipe.
Click here for step by step recipe with pictures.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved
1 thought on “Say Goodbye to Boring Bread with this Quick and Cheesy Recipe”
I made this for breakfast! It taste sooooo good! My baby girl enjoyed it 2! Thanks 4 ur recipes! I try them & they always come out perfectly!
Comments are closed.