Quick and Easy Sauteed String Beans
- 1 – 1 1/2 lbs. string beans
- 1 cup sliced onion .
- 2 tbsp. water
- 1 tbsp. chopped parsley
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 3 tbsp. oil coconut oil
- Note: This meal will serve 3 persons.
- As I have said, prepare your ingredients in advance.
- Thinly slice the onions and chop the parsley. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a deep pot.
- Add the onion. Cook until translucent.
- Add the chopped parsley. Stir.
- Add the beans.
- Stir to coat the bean with the oil.
- Add the 2 tablespoon of water, salt and pepper to taste and cover to steam for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove the pot from the fire and leave covered.
Click here for step by step recipe with pictures.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved