This dish, Sauteed String Beans, can be prepared in less than 30 minutes without any fuss.
- 1 – 1 1/2 lbs. string beans
- 1 cup sliced onion .
- 2 tbsp. water
- 1 tbsp. chopped parsley
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 3 tbsp. oil coconut oil
- Note: This meal will serve 3 persons.
- As I have said, prepare your ingredients in advance.
- Thinly slice the onions and chop the parsley. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a deep pot. Add the onion. Cook until translucent. Add the chopped parsley. Stir. Add the beans. Stir to coat the bean with the oil.
- Add the 2 tablespoon of water, salt and pepper to taste and cover to steam for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove the pot from the fire and leave covered.
Click the link to download PDF version of this recipe.
Click here for step by step recipe with pictures.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved