- 1 lb. pumpkin
- 2 pimentos
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 medium onion
- 1 tbsp curry optional
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 small slice of hot pepper
- 1/2 tsp. geera powder
- 2 tbsp. oil
- Cut up the onion, pimentos, garlic and pumpkin and set aside.
- Heat oil and saute garlic. Add the hot pepper, the rest of seasonings and geera.
- Add the pumpkin and stir. Add a little water and leave to simmer for about 15 - 20 minutes.
- Add salt and allow to reduce to a semi thick consistency. Not too dry though!
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved