Pumpkin Ponche de Creme
- 1 lb yellow pumpkin
- 2 tins condensed milk
- 1 carton evaporated milk 250ml
- 1 1/2 cups puncheon rum
- 3 tbsp. Angostura aromatic bitters
- 2 tbsp mixed or vanilla essence
- 2 tsp grated nutmeg
- Wash, peel and boil pumpkin and puree.
- Add bitters, essence, nutmeg, evaporated milk and condensed milk. Add rum and stir well.
- Pour in sterilized bottles and refrigerate. Serve chilled.
Click here for step by step recipe with pictures.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved