An easy pumpkin bread recipe for the holidays.
Servings: 1 loaf
- 1 loaf pan 9×5 inches
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs slightly beaten
- 1½ cups sugar
- 1½ cups packed grated pumpkin
- 1½ cups coconut oil
- ⅓ cup walnuts and raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- In a deep mixing bowl, combine the flour baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg, cinnamon, and salt.
- Combine the eggs, sugar, pumpkin and oil. Add to the dry ingredients and combine well. Finally add your nuts and raisins and mix until smooth.
- Pour the ingredients into the prepared loaf pan and bake for 70 minutes or until a pick placed into the center comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire for 10 minutes then remove from the pan.