- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp. fresh lime juice or white vinegar
- 1 cup cooked dasheen diced
- 1 1/2 cup cooked eddoes diced
- 2 hard boiled eggs chopped
- 1 tbsp. chive chopped
- 2 tbsp. chadon beni chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh parsley chopped
- 1 tsp.. mustard
- 1/2 onion grated
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. white pepper
- Boil the provision and dice.
- In a bowl combine oil and vinegar.
- Add the diced provision and egg, stir. Then cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Add the remaining ingredients (chive, chadon beni, parsley, mustard, onion, salt and white pepper) and mix.
- Garnish with parsley, chive or sweet pepper. Serve cold.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved