Potato and Macaroni Salad
Recipe type: Pasta, Vegetarian
- 6 potatoes, peeled and boiled
- ½ cup elbow macaroni, uncooked
- ½ sweet pepper
- 2 celery stalk
- 1 (425 g) tin peas and carrots, drained
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 tbsp Mayonnaise (a low sodium, light)
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp pepper sauce
- 4 Pitted olives, diced
- 1 Pimento pepper, finely diced
- 1 tsp. finely chopped chive
- Boil the macaroni and set aside. Dice the cooked potatoes, peppers, and celery.
- Place the cooked macaroni, potatoes, diced peppers and celery in a deep mixing bowl.
- Add the peas and carrots, grated garlic, salt, black pepper, mustard, mayonnaise and the optional ingredients.
- Mix the ingredients and refrigerate. Serve cold.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved