Potato and Macaroni Salad
- 6 potatoes peeled and boiled
- 1/2 cup elbow macaroni uncooked
- 1/2 sweet pepper
- 2 celery stalk
- 1 425 g tin peas and carrots, drained
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 tbsp Mayonnaise a low sodium, light
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp pepper sauce
- 4 Pitted olives diced
- 1 Pimento pepper finely diced
- 1 tsp. finely chopped chive
- Boil the macaroni and set aside. Dice the cooked potatoes, peppers, and celery.
- Place the cooked macaroni, potatoes, diced peppers and celery in a deep mixing bowl.
- Add the peas and carrots, grated garlic, salt, black pepper, mustard, mayonnaise and the optional ingredients.
- Mix the ingredients and refrigerate. Serve cold.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved