Ponche De Crème
Author: Felix (Simply Trini Cooking)
Recipe type: Drink
Serves: approx. 8 (47 ml)
- 4 eggs
- 1 tin condensed milk (390g)
- ½ bottle rum (approx 1½ cups)
- 3 tbsp. Angostura aromatic bitters
- 1 tsp grated nutmeg
- 2 tsp. lemon zest (optional)
- Blend the eggs together. Add the evaporated milk, condensed milk and nutmeg. Blend the ingredients together.
- Add the rum and bitters, and blend one last time. Pour in a clean bottle and refrigerate. Serve chilled.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved