Recipe type: Appetizers
- 15 pommerac, diced (rose apple)
- 12 chadon beni, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1½ tsp. salt
- Pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp. water ( for sauce)
- Wash the Pommerac. Chop the chadon beni finely and mince the garlic. Set aside.
- Cut the Pommerac in half lengthwise and remove the seed then dice or cut into bite size pieces.
- Add the chadon beni, garlic, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Add the water and mix thoroughly. Serve.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved