- 11 pommecythere golden apples
- 1 head garlic
- 2 tbsp. salt
- 1/2 cup amchar masala
- 4 tbsp. oil
- Pepper sauce to taste or 2 hot peppers chopped
- Wash and grate the pommecythere using the side of the grater. Place grated pommecythere in a cloth and squeeze out the excess water.
- Clean and blend the garlic, but set aside two cloves for frying later.
- Add the cup of amchar masala to the pommecythere and mix thoroughly. Then add the garlic, salt and pepper sauce or pepper.
- Heat the oil over a medium flame. Add the remaining two chopped garlic cloves and let fry for about a minute. Add the pommecythere and let cook until tender. Stir the pot occasionally to avoid burning
- Adjust pepper and salt if necessary
Click here for step by step recipe with pictures.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved