Servings: 36 1" rolls
- 1 pack of wraps I used the Poco Loco brand 245g
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 8 lettuce leaves washed and pat dry
- 2-3 packs Turkey Pastrami 125g
- Clear plastic wrap
- Lay a sheet of plastic wrap on a board large enough to hold the wrap. Lay the wrap on the plastic and spread a bit of the softened cream cheese.
- Add the turkey pastrami. Then the lettuce and roll tightly.
- Wrap the plastic firmly around the roll and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- When ready remove the plastic wrap and cut the roll in 1 inch slices. Arrange on a plate and serve.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved