Author: Felix (Simply Trini Cooking)
Recipe type: Appetizers
Serves: 36 1" rolls
- 1 pack of wraps (I used the Poco Loco brand) 245g
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 8 lettuce leaves, washed and pat dry
- 2-3 packs Turkey Pastrami 125g
- Clear plastic wrap
- Lay a sheet of plastic wrap on a board large enough to hold the wrap. Lay the wrap on the plastic and spread a bit of the softened cream cheese.
- Add the turkey pastrami. Then the lettuce and roll tightly.
- Wrap the plastic firmly around the roll and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- When ready remove the plastic wrap and cut the roll in 1 inch slices. Arrange on a plate and serve.
Click here for step by step recipe with pictures.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved