Pineapple and Sausage Skewers
Author: Felix (Simply Trini Cooking)
Recipe type: Appetizers
Serves: 13 Skewers
- 1 20 oz tin pineapple chunks in heavy syrup
- 1 pack of deli sausages 380g
- 1 pack of short skewers
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- Boil the sausage let cool and cut into ½ ” pieces.
- Drain the pineapple chunks reserving the juice.
- Alternate the sausage and pineapple chunks.
- Arrange in a baking pan and pour the juice.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees F
- Pour out the juice from the pan add the cornstarch and reduce to a syrup.
- Pour the syrup over skewers.
Click here for step by step recipe with pictures.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved