Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream
Author: Felix (Simply Trini Cooking)
Recipe type: Desserts
- 1½ cup ripe banana, chopped and frozen
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp almond essence
- ½ tsp coconut essence
- 4 tbsp condensed milk (or cream/ plain or flavored yogurt)
- 6 tbsp. peanut butter
- Wrap and freeze the banana in plastic wrap.
- Unwrap frozen banana and place in a food processor or blender along with the other ingredients.
- Blend until smooth and freeze.
- Serve frozen plain or with your favourite ice cream topping (such as nuts) or fruits.
Click here for step by step recipe with pictures.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved