Here is another banana ice cream. This peanut butter banana ice cream has a smoothe delicious flavour.
- 1 1/2 cup ripe banana chopped and frozen
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp almond essence
- 1/2 tsp coconut essence
- 4 tbsp condensed milk or cream/ plain or flavored yogurt
- 6 tbsp. peanut butter
- Wrap and freeze the banana in plastic wrap.
- Unwrap frozen banana and place in a food processor or blender along with the other ingredients.
- Blend until smooth and freeze.
- Serve frozen plain or with your favourite ice cream topping (such as nuts) or fruits.
Click the link to download the PDF version of this recipe.
Click here for step by step recipe with pictures.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved