Passion Fruit Juice
Author: Felix (Simply Trini Cooking)
Recipe type: Drink
Cuisine: Caribbean, Fusion
Serves: approx 3 cups
- 4 (yellow) passion fruits
- ½ tsp Angostura Bitters
- about 3 cups water, divided
- Sugar to taste (about 4 tbsp.)
- Scrape out the seeds, using a spoon, into a bowl
- Add a little water (1/4 cup) and whisk until the pulp separates.
- Strain the seeds while pouring into a large mug.
- Add water about 2 cups, bitters and sugar to taste and sweeten. Serve chilled
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved