Author: Felix (Simply Trini Cooking)
Recipe type: Vegetarian
- 2 lbs. cassava
- 5 sprigs of parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- ½ small onion, chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- Boil the cassava and drain under cold water.
- Chop the cassava and set aside.
- Wash the parsley and chop finely .
- Chop finely the garlic.
- Melt the butter over a low flame.
- Saute the garlic and onion until translucent.
- Then add the parsley. Saute for 2 mins.
- Add the cassava.
- Mix the cassava in with the parsley then add the salt and black pepper.
- Cook for 2 minutes while turning constantly. Serve hot.
Pay attention –> Low Flame. If the flame is too high the butter will burn and we don’t want that.
Click here for step by step recipe with pictures.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved