Author: Felix (Simply Trini Cooking)
Recipe type: Seafood /Drink
Serves: 3 qts
- 3 lbs pacro (Chitons)
- water (enough to cover the pacro while boiling)
- 25 leaves chadon beni, chopped finely
- 6 leaves big leaf thyme, chopped finely
- 5 cloves garlic, chopped finely
- 1¼ tbsp salt
- 2 small limes
- Pepper to taste
- Wash and place the pacro in a pot to boil. Add enough water to cover the pacro.
- Boil for 15 minutes over medium to high heat. Strain three times - using a collander, then a strainer.
- Note: Don't throw away the pacro. There is another recipe for its use.
- Add the seasonings, salt and pepper. Squeeze the limes. Stir and adjust seasonings if necessary.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved