A great blend of orange and pineapple makes this orange pineapple juice special.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 10 mins
Keyword: orange juice, orange pineapple juice, pineapple and orange juice
- Juice from 6 oranges
- Juice from 1 pineapple
- A dash of Angostura bitters
- First, remove the skin of the pineapple. Chop and place in a juicer or a food processor or blender (blend fine).
- The pineapple juice from the juicer. If you used a processor, you will have strain to get the juice.
- Next, squeeze the oranges and pour the juice into a mug.
- Note: Sometimes I like to add a little of the orange pulp to the juice for the extra fibre.
- Add the pineapple juice and a dash of Angostura bitters.
- Serve chilled.
Click the link to download the PDF version of this recipe.
Click here for step by step recipe with pictures.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved