Orange Peel Tea
Author: Felix (Simply Trini Cooking)
Recipe type: Drink
Cuisine: Caribbean, International
- 2 -3 pieces of orange peel *
- 1½ cups water
- sugar to taste
- milk to taste (optional)
- Note: Nutrition information does not include milk.
- *You can add more if you want it stronger, but be careful: too much will make it bitter.
- Place the pieces of orange peel in a small pot of water. Bring to a boil. Pour in a teacup. Notice the yellow tinge.
- Sweeten to taste. Add milk if desired.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved