No Bake Coconut Oatmeal Cookies
- 2 cups sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup – 1/2 cup dark cocoa
- 1/2 c butter
- 1/2 c milk
- 1 tbsp. coconut cream
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 3 cups oatmeal
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Mix sugar, salt, butter and milk and cook until sugar melts.
- Boil for 3 minutes.
- Turn off the heat. Add coconut, cocoa and oatmeal while sugar mixture is hot.
- Add vanilla and mix together thoroughly.
- Drop tablespoon of the mixture on wax paper or a greased dish to cool.
If desired, nuts and raisins may also be added.
Click here for step by step recipe with pictures.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved