- 7 medium potatoes
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- 2-3 tablespoon butter unsalted
- 1/4 cup milk whole (adjust for moisture)
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh parsley and thyme finely chopped
- Salt to taste optional
- Wash and boil the potatoes until tender or until a knife can easily go through it. Drain and peel. Set aside the peeled potatoes in a separate bowl. Mash the potatoes until smooth.
- Add the butter to the mashed potatoes and mix thoroughly. Add the milk and cheese and mix well until you get the desired smoothness.
- You may have to add a little more milk if you like it light and smooth. Also, add desired seasoning or herbs and continue to mix.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved