Author: Felix (Simply Trini Cooking)
Recipe type: Vegetarian
- 7 medium potatoes
- ½ cup grated cheese
- 2-3 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- ¼ cup milk, whole (adjust for moisture)
- ½ teaspoon fresh parsley and thyme (finely chopped)
- Salt to taste (optional)
- Wash and boil the potatoes until tender or until a knife can easily go through it. Drain and peel. Set aside the peeled potatoes in a separate bowl. Mash the potatoes until smooth.
- Add the butter to the mashed potatoes and mix thoroughly. Add the milk and cheese and mix well until you get the desired smoothness.
- You may have to add a little more milk if you like it light and smooth. Also, add desired seasoning or herbs and continue to mix.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved