- 10 Julie Mangoes peeled and cubed
- 9 tbsp Amchar masala
- 1/4 lb. granulated sugar
- 2 bunches garlic 2 heads, chopped
- Hot pepper chopped
- 2 tbsp oil
- Salt to taste 1/2 tsp.
- Pepper to taste about 1 tsp.
- Boil the mango for about 15 minutes, drain and add salt, sugar and amchar masala. Mix thoroughly.
- In a large pot, add the garlic to saute. Add the hot pepper then put in the mango. Mix and add more salt if needed.
- Add water and allow to simmer until it forms a thick paste. Remove and cool before serving.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved