Author: Felix (Simply Trini Cooking)
Recipe type: Appetizers
Cuisine: East Indian
- 10 Julie Mangoes, peeled and cubed
- 9 tbsp Amchar masala
- ¼ lb. granulated sugar
- 2 bunches garlic (2 heads), chopped
- Hot pepper, chopped
- 2 tbsp oil
- Salt to taste (1/2 tsp.)
- Pepper to taste (about 1 tsp.)
- Boil the mango for about 15 minutes, drain and add salt, sugar and amchar masala. Mix thoroughly.
- In a large pot, add the garlic to saute. Add the hot pepper then put in the mango. Mix and add more salt if needed.
- Add water and allow to simmer until it forms a thick paste. Remove and cool before serving.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved