Servings: 5 cups
- 5 cups sour cherries gooseberries, scalded
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 tbs oil
- 1 tbs pepper sauce or to taste
- 3 tbs sugar
- 1 tbs salt
- 3 tbs Amchar Masala
- Heat oil, saute garlic until golden.
- Add cherries, pepper, and amchar masala.
- Then add salt and sugar. Stir.
- Add 1/4 cup water cook for 5 minutes or until cherries are tender and forms a slurry.
- Remove from heat. Leave to cool then pour into sterilized bottles and refrigerate.
Click here for step by step recipe with pictures.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved