- 2 cups mango pulp I used Julie mango
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- ¾ cup sugar granulated
- Cut the mango; mark lengthwise then crosswise and scoop out the pulp with a spoon.
- Blend the pulp then add the lime juice. Add the sugar and blend until the sugar is dissolved.
- Place in a metal baking pan and cover with foil. Freeze until firm (about 3 hours). Alternatively, you can freeze in an ice cream maker according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Let the sorbet soften at room temperature before serving. If you don't have an ice cream maker, freeze the mango until firm (about 3 hours) then take a fork and mash the sorbet, then freeze until firm again before serving.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved