- 8 green mangoes peeled and grated
- 4 cloves garlic grated
- 3 tbsp. Amchar masala
- Cooking oil preferably coconut oil
- Salt to taste
- Pepper sauce to taste
- (Please note: Exact measurements for some ingredients are not given because they are adjusted based on taste)
- Peel and grate the mangoes. Place handfuls in a cloth and squeeze. Add salt, masala and pepper and mix.
- In an iron pot saute the garlic add the mango and mix thoroughly until the mango dries down further.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved