Servings: 9 (approx 1/2cup per serving)
- 1 pack 300g macaroni
- 2 cups mixed vegetables corn, green beans, peas, string beans, and carrots
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- 1 celery stalk
- 1 medium sweet pepper finely chopped
- 5 stuffed olives finely chopped (optional)
- 1 small red onion, grated
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 3 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 2 tsp. sweet relish
- Pepper to taste
- Boil the macaroni. Strain and pour the macaroni in a deep bowl for mixing. Add the vegetables. (If you use frozen mixed vegetables, steam the vegetables before using it).
- Grate the onion. Finely chop the boiled egg and add to the dish. Mix the lemon juice, mayonnaise and sugar in a separate bowl and add to the macaroni.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and a little pepper for taste, if desired, and mix well the ingredients together. Refrigerate the macaroni salad until ready to serve.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved