Author: Felix (Simply Trini Cooking)
Recipe type: Pasta
Serves: 1 pie
- 1 pack macaroni, about 20 oz
- 1 egg
- 2-3 tsp. tomato paste
- 2 tbsp. butter, unsalted
- ¾ cup evaporated milk
- 1 lb. cheese, grated
- 1 small onion, finely grated
- 1 pimento
- 1 tsp. parsley
- 1 sprig of chive, finely chopped
- ½ tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. bitters
- A dash of favorite seasonings
- Salt and pepper sauce to taste
- In water, cook the macaroni for about 10 minutes and drain.
- Add the butter into the hot macaroni and mix until melted. Add the egg, tomato paste, milk and cheese. Mix well. Stir in herbs, bitters, and pepper to the macaroni.
- Pour in a greased baking dish and sprinkle cheese over the top. Garnish slightly.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until the top gets golden brown.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved