Lime Pepper Sauce
Recipe type: Condiment
Cuisine: East Indian
- 3 limes, seeded and sliced
- 12 hot peppers
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp salt
- ½ cup water
- Put the sliced limes to boil in ½ cup of water. Set aside to cool.
- Cut up the peppers. Prepare the bottle and its cover for the lime pepper sauce by scalding with hot water.
- First, add some pepper, then add some garlic, the salt and the lime. Continue to layer in this way until ingredients are used up.
- Note: You are also pouring in the water in which the limes were boiled in.
- When finished, store in a cool place.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved