Iced Coffee and Chocolate Pie
- 1/4 cup cold milk
- 2 pk unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup milk heat to boiling
- 2 cup vanilla ice milk
- 1/3 c up sugar
- 2 tb Instant coffee granules
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Keebler chocolate pie crust
- In blender, add 1/4 cup cold milk. Sprinkle gelatin over milk and mix on LOW. Let stand 3-4 min to soften.
- Add hot milk; cover and mix on LOW until gelatin dissolves, about 2 min. Add ice milk, sugar, coffee granules and vanilla. Cover and mix until smooth.
- Pour into crust. Chill at least 2 hours. Garnish with whipped topping and chocolate curls.
- Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved